I haven’t been to the lot to see how everything looks today.  It’s my understanding that the fire damage is extreme.  The Cliffs management hasn’t commented on the condition.   The annual HOA meeting has been postponed until further notice as stated on a postcard I received just after the fires.

I did find emails which were sent to a really old email address which I don’t check often.  There was information in the emails about the evacuation, schedules for returning, etc.  The registration pages appears to be down on the website.

If I learn more, I will post it here.

Scroll to Top